Personality Color: orangeOrange dogs are likely young, energetic, and enthusiastic with lots of love to give! They will thrive with regular exercise, and some training classes would be a good idea. These dogs would be a great companion for an active person who enjoys running or hiking in the park. Fenced-in yard a plus!
Boo? You scared me! I’m an insecure, worried, appeasing boy. I’ll approach new friends, but please go slow with me. I’m scared and I like to be comforted. I also like to explore the world with my mouth—watch your fingers when I’m excited! I love to play too; a squeaker toy is my favorite. With some basic training and confidence building, I’ll be a great sidekick. Will you visit me? Kids 6+, appeasing, go slow
Dogs: Can be reactive on leash; friendly sniffing, some play, needs gentle dog, slow/careful intros
Here are some notes from his foster family! :
- He’s really not timid or scared at all, he’s a very curious and playful boy who loves dogs and people!
- He loves following his foster sister around and playing tug with all the toys. He’s even pulled out all the toys from the toy bin just so he can nibble on each of them.
- He rarely barks but he likes talking to his foster sisters when they play rough.
- He loves laying his head on your lap and falls asleep in seconds when you scratch his neck!
- Very treat motivated when it comes to training and he’s very polite when taking the treats.
- Fully house trained! Fully crate trained!