Pints for Paws Craft Beverage Festival
April 14 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Mark your calendars and save the date for Pints for Paws Craft Beverage Festival – April 14, 2018 from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. Celebrate the Durham craft beverage community while raising funds for Animal Protection Society of Durham!
This new festival will be the first of its kind in Durham, with local craft breweries and other local craft beverage makers coming together in one, all-Durham event. This family- and dog-friendly festival will be held at Northgate Plaza, in Durham. There will be food trucks, a band, doggie wading pools, and more. Adoptable dogs from APS of Durham will also be there for you to meet! 100% of the proceeds will benefit Animal Protection Society of Durham to care for animals in need.
- More than a dozen Durham craft beverage makers
- Beer, cider, mead, spirits, sodas, teas
- Local food available for purchase
- Live music
- Bring your well-behaved dogs! (on leash of course)
- All proceeds benefit Animal Protection Society of Durham
- Family- and dog-friendly fun
- For 21 and over: $35 from March 1 — April 10, 2018; $40 from April 11 – 14, 2018
- For 11 – 20 years of age: $10
- For 10 and younger: Free
NOTE: Tickets available for purchase via Eventbrite, or cash only at the gate.
Participating Beverage Companies:
- Bull City Burger and Brewery
- Bull Durham Beer Company
- Ponysaurus Brewing
- Durty Bull Brewing Company
- The Glass Jug
- Starpoint Brewing
- Bull City Cider Works
- Honeygirl Mead
- Brothers Vilgalys
- Romanz Tea
- and more TBD
This event is generously sponsored by the following businesses:
Sam’s Quik Shop
Get ready to bring the whole family – including Rover – to support APS of Durham and our local craft beverage community. Contact us if you are interested in sponsorship and volunteering.
To become a sponsor, contact Darlene Fiscus – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 919-560-0640 ext. 231.